Vs > Taupo Nzed
San J. Ocoa vs Taupo Nzed Climate & Distance Between
San J. Ocoa vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
San J. Ocoa vs Quintero, Chile
San J. Ocoa vs Augusta, Mt, Usa
San J. Ocoa vs Malakal, Sudan
Taupo Nzed vs Glasgow, Scotland, Uk
Taupo Nzed vs Termoli, Italy
Taupo Nzed vs Paraparaumu, New Zealand
Taupo Nzed vs Aj-Petri, Ukraine
Monterrey vs Bournemouth-Hurn
Hondo Valle vs Watertown, Ny
Porto vs Udine
Manaia Dem Farm vs Albert Lea, Mn
- The distance between San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic and Taupo Nzed, New Zealand is approximately 13,290 km or 8,259 mi.
- To reach San J. Ocoa in this distance one would set out from Taupo Nzed bearing 89.2° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Ocoa bearing 55.4° or NE .
- San J. Ocoa has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Taupo Nzed has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San J. Ocoa is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Taupo Nzed is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 12.4 °C (22.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.9 °C (14.2°F) less in San J. Ocoa. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 253.5 mm (10 in) less which is equivalent to 253.5 l/m² (6.22 US gal/ft²) or 2,535,000 l/ha (271,008 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in San J. Ocoa than in Taupo Nzed.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Ocoa relative to Taupo Nzed. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Taupo Nzed vs San J. Ocoa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -56 (-2)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -5 (0)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -254 (-10)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Ocoa vs Philo, Oh, Usa
San J. Ocoa vs Fredericksburg National Park, Va, Usa
San J. Ocoa vs Aden, Yemen
San J. Ocoa vs Eilat, Israel
Taupo Nzed vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
Taupo Nzed vs Longreach Post Office, Australia
Taupo Nzed vs Prado, Uruguay
Taupo Nzed vs Barnaul, Russia
Rhodes vs Goias
Norwalk, Oh vs Cherrapunji, Meghalaya
Izobamba vs Bulawayo Goetz
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Minginui Forest
San J. Ocoa vs Taupo Nzed Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Ocoa
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NNE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) N
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) NNE
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) ENE
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) ENE
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) E
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.5 kms (55 miles) E
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 65.9 kms (41 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Taupo Nzed