Vs > La Serena-La Florida
San J. Ocoa vs La Serena-La Florida Climate & Distance Between
San J. Ocoa vs Moro, Or, Usa
San J. Ocoa vs Trevico, Italy
San J. Ocoa vs Aledo, Il, Usa
San J. Ocoa vs La Plata, Argentina
La Serena-La Florida vs Brussels, Belgium
La Serena-La Florida vs Kermanshah, Iran
La Serena-La Florida vs Monteiro, Brazil
La Serena-La Florida vs Greenville, Pa, Usa
Reconquista vs Termoli
Bratislava vs Primorsko-Ahtarsk
Essendon vs Caparao
Ashley Forest vs Cape Reinga
- The distance between San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic and La Serena-La Florida, Chile is approximately 5,388 km or 3,348 mi.
- To reach San J. Ocoa in this distance one would set out from La Serena-La Florida bearing 0.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Ocoa bearing 0.8° or N .
- San J. Ocoa has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas La Serena-La Florida has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- San J. Ocoa is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas La Serena-La Florida is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The average temperature is 10.9 °C (19.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.6 °C (6.5°F) less in San J. Ocoa. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 816.1 mm (32.1 in) more which is equivalent to 816.1 l/m² (20.03 US gal/ft²) or 8,161,000 l/ha (872,465 US gal/ac) more. About 11 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10.7° higher in San J. Ocoa than in La Serena-La Florida.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Ocoa relative to La Serena-La Florida. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of La Serena-La Florida vs San J. Ocoa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Ocoa vs Jhelum, Pakistan
San J. Ocoa vs Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
San J. Ocoa vs Temuco-Maquehue, Chile
San J. Ocoa vs Essendon, Australia
La Serena-La Florida vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
La Serena-La Florida vs Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa
La Serena-La Florida vs Chateauroux, France
La Serena-La Florida vs Nigde, Turkey
Ekalaka, Mt vs Sarata
Vasquez Cobo vs Portland, Maine
Tacna vs Winnebago, Mn
Hutts Gate vs Rio Cuarto
San J. Ocoa vs La Serena-La Florida Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Ocoa
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NNE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) N
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) NNE
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) ENE
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) ENE
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) E
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.5 kms (55 miles) E
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 65.9 kms (41 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near La Serena-La Florida