Vs > Irbid
San J. Ocoa vs Irbid Climate & Distance Between
San J. Ocoa vs Myitkyina, Myanmar
San J. Ocoa vs Qalai Naw, Afghanistan
San J. Ocoa vs Dawei, Myanmar
San J. Ocoa vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Irbid vs Kyoto, Japan
Irbid vs Tartous, Syria
Irbid vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Irbid vs Abilene, Tx, Usa
Florianopolis vs Te Teko
Alpena, Michigan vs Mount Argentario
Sweet Springs, Mo vs Beijing
Milan vs Kasama
- The distance between San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic and Irbid, Jordan is approximately 10,352 km or 6,433 mi.
- To reach San J. Ocoa in this distance one would set out from Irbid bearing 294.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Ocoa bearing 234.1° or SW .
- San J. Ocoa has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Irbid has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- San J. Ocoa is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Irbid is in or near the subtropical thorn woodland biome.
- The average annual temperature is 7 °C (12.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.7 °C (24.7°F) less in San J. Ocoa. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 419.6 mm (16.5 in) more which is equivalent to 419.6 l/m² (10.3 US gal/ft²) or 4,196,000 l/ha (448,580 US gal/ac) more. About 1 8/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.6° higher in San J. Ocoa than in Irbid.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Ocoa relative to Irbid. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Irbid vs San J. Ocoa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -93 (-4)
|| -68 (-3)
|| -54 (-2)
|| -63 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Ocoa vs Beni Suef, Egypt
San J. Ocoa vs Posadas, Argentina
San J. Ocoa vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
San J. Ocoa vs Rapid City (airport), Sd, Usa
Irbid vs Arkhangelsk, Russia
Irbid vs Plymouth, Ma, Usa
Irbid vs Astara, Azerbaijan
Irbid vs North Platte, Nebraska, Usa
Kalispell, Montana vs Labuan
Lincoln, Va vs Mokau, Mohakatino Stn
Perpignan vs Dobbiaco
Uranium City, Sk vs Felixstowe, England
San J. Ocoa vs Irbid Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Ocoa
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NNE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) N
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) NNE
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) ENE
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) ENE
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) E
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.5 kms (55 miles) E
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 65.9 kms (41 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Irbid