Vs > Armavir
San J. Ocoa vs Armavir Climate & Distance Between
San J. Ocoa vs Sukhumi, Georgia
San J. Ocoa vs Goztepe, Turkey
San J. Ocoa vs Córdoba, Argentina
San J. Ocoa vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada
Armavir vs Salto, Uruguay
Armavir vs Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada
Armavir vs Quanah, Tx, Usa
Armavir vs Wooster, Oh, Usa
Pisco vs Mellette, Sd
Findlay, Oh vs Santander, Cantabria
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Komakuk Beach, Yt
Araxa vs Kristiansand
- The distance between San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic and Armavir, Russia is approximately 10,150 km or 6,308 mi.
- To reach San J. Ocoa in this distance one would set out from Armavir bearing 298.2° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Ocoa bearing 221.1° or SW .
- San J. Ocoa has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Armavir has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- San J. Ocoa is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Armavir is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 13.6 °C (24.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25 °C (45°F) less in San J. Ocoa. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 299.4 mm (11.8 in) more which is equivalent to 299.4 l/m² (7.35 US gal/ft²) or 2,994,000 l/ha (320,078 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25° higher in San J. Ocoa than in Armavir.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Ocoa relative to Armavir. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Armavir vs San J. Ocoa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -3 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -18 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Ocoa vs Dresden, Germany
San J. Ocoa vs Kumagaya, Japan
San J. Ocoa vs Djerba, Tunisia
San J. Ocoa vs Rensselaer, In, Usa
Armavir vs Gomel, Belarus
Armavir vs Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada
Armavir vs Nara, Japan
Armavir vs Kuantan, Malaysia
Santiago R. vs State University, Nm
Gedaref/ Azaza vs Yuma, Arizona
Stephenville, Nf vs Winnemucca, Nevada
Chupungnyong vs Hay Springs, Ne
San J. Ocoa vs Armavir Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Ocoa
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NNE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) N
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) NNE
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) ENE
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) ENE
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) E
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.5 kms (55 miles) E
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 65.9 kms (41 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Armavir