Vs > Adrar
San J. Ocoa vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
San J. Ocoa vs Tobruk, Libya
San J. Ocoa vs Corrientes, Argentina
San J. Ocoa vs La Serena-La Florida, Chile
San J. Ocoa vs Cozzo Spadaro, Italy
Adrar vs Izobamba, Ecuador
Adrar vs Silute, Lithuania
Adrar vs Shimizu/ Ashizuri, Japan
Adrar vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Samarkand vs Chios
Daguaan City vs Soci
Bull Harbour, Bc vs Sodankyla, Lapland
Treviso vs Mount Isa
- The distance between San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 7,169 km or 4,455 mi.
- To reach San J. Ocoa in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 278.4° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach San J. Ocoa bearing 247.3° or WSW .
- San J. Ocoa has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- San J. Ocoa is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 0.2 °C (0.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.8 °C (37.4°F) less in San J. Ocoa. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 880 mm (34.6 in) more which is equivalent to 880 l/m² (21.6 US gal/ft²) or 8,800,000 l/ha (940,778 US gal/ac) more. About 61 2/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.9° higher in San J. Ocoa than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San J. Ocoa relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs San J. Ocoa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-6)
|| -9 (-15)
|| -10 (-18)
|| -9 (-17)
|| -6 (-11)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San J. Ocoa vs Haboro, Japan
San J. Ocoa vs Baltimore, Md, Usa
San J. Ocoa vs Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada
San J. Ocoa vs San Angelo, Texas, Usa
Adrar vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Adrar vs Oak Ridge, Tn, Usa
Adrar vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Adrar vs Sumy, Ukraine
Ghardaia vs Ouallene Bordj
Badajoz vs Polo
Carlinville, Il vs Ushibuka
Chaska, Mn vs Eldoret
San J. Ocoa vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San J. Ocoa
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NNE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) N
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) NNE
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) ENE
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) ENE
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) E
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.5 kms (55 miles) E
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 65.9 kms (41 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar