| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San J. Ocoa in November is fairly hot at 24.35 °C (75.83 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 55mm (2.2in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:05 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 11:14.
Check the distance to and compare the San J. Ocoa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San J. Ocoa:
- S. F. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) NNE
- La Vega, Dominican Republic - 74.5 kms (46.3 miles) N
- Pimentel, Dominican Republic - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NNE
- Cotui, Dominican Republic - 76.1 kms (47.3 miles) NNE
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 79.6 kms (49.5 miles) ENE
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 57.2 kms (35.5 miles) ENE
- V. Altagracia, Dominican Republic - 38.1 kms (23.7 miles) ENE
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 56.7 kms (35.2 miles) E
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 88.5 kms (55 miles) E
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 65.9 kms (41 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SSE